Thursday, July 15, 2021
Ten Cogent Factors About Aging (Part One)
1. I can never remember the name of Justin Bieber
2. I forgot number two. Can we go on to Number Three?
3.By carefully calibrating my array of bad habits, I can time my death so that I don't grow too old.
4.Sex isn't as important any more. I don't spend my days behaving like a demented bloodhood who's caught the scent of an escaped convict.
5. Everyone else is growing old at exactly the same speed as I am.
6. I hear news of acquaintances' deaths more frequently. Most of them were assholes.
7. I no longer live in fear of toothaches. I have a modular portable set of teeth.
8. Things change so fast that I quit keeping up five years ago. So as far as I'm concerned nothing has changed at all.
9. They say that age confers wisdom. If that's true, there are an incredible number of dumb people out there.
10. What was this list about?
Bankruptcy Blues One morning I woke up, did some simple addition and concluded that I was thirty seven thousand dollars...
1. I can never remember the name of Justin Bieber 2. I forgot number two. Can we go on to Number Three? 3.By carefully calibrati...
From The Road Has Eyes The View From Topside of our RV My partner and I have lived in a 38 foot motor coach since 2006...
In spite of a genocide of unthinkable proportions, the Native Americans are still here. They continue to guard and revive th...